
It's been a tradition now for about 5 years that we three sisters get together with mom for a girls weekend. We rotate locations each year and this year we went to the Tri-Cities. This was probably the most relaxed, unscheduled weekend we've had together. Usually we do crafts together, cook fun foods, and have other organized activities. This year, however, Kimberly was here on vacation from Bogota, I had been on vacation for two weeks, and we were all just in need of rest and relaxation. The picture above was taken at a bed & breakfast overlooking Kennewick, that we checked out for Tracie's work events. What a view!

We spent some time shopping (pic of our fancy flip flops we each purchased) and lots of time eating out (Bonefish Grill was our favorite--especially the Bang, Bang Shrimp)! We also went to a craft show down on the river and went to see the movie, "Momma Mia". The movie was hysterical, but we seemed to be the only ones in the theater who thought so! We grew up listening to Abba music, so we knew most of the songs and had a kick singing along and dancing in our seats. I think mom was a little embarrassed by her exuberant daughters!

We took this picture our last day, forgetting that I had a timer on the camera we could have used!! Duh!
I'm so blessed to live close to my extended family and I'm grateful I get to see them so often!
3 comments:
Love,love,love that you are blogging! It really can take the place of scrapping and journaling! If you are interested, I got my blog design from a cool website called: the cutest blog on the block. They have free backgrounds and its really fun to change things every now and then. :)Keep posting!
It sure is fun to have a break with sisters!!!! It looks like you had fun. I am so glad that you are blogging. I think that it has been about two years since I have done any scrapbooking.
Woo-hoo!! You are online and it looks great! I have a feeling there will come a time when I transfer my vox over to a blog...pressure, pressure-I'll let you know. :) Good job - i'm excited to "keep in touch" more by being a peeping-jane! :)
Post a Comment