Last August 2009, Mom (Grammie) and I took Kailey and Whitney to EFY at BYU-I. While the girls were at EFY, mom and I went to SLC to visit Aunt Diana. On our way down, we stopped in Trenton, Utah, where mom was born and spent most of her childhood. These are pictures of places she knew.
This is a picture of her Grandma and Grandpa Read's home.

The old Trenton Post Office.

The old mercantile (the only store in Trenton).

Grandpa and Grandma Boodry's home. It was originally square, but has been added onto.

Aunt Jean and Uncle Doyle's home. The small house she grew up in used to be between this home and Grandpa Read's home, but it has been moved.

Barn behind Grandpa Read's home.

Uncle Rex and Aunt Aldina's home and barn.

All these home sat within 1/8 mile of each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment